In this episode, Tina speaks with Anna Rockstar, a coach, personal trainer, and registered nurse. Anna discusses why it’s important to have the right mindset when it comes to weight loss and implementing healthy habits. Oftentimes, we need to rewire our old ways of thinking for sustainable fat loss and body transformation.
– Leaving a career in nursing for online coaching
– Weight loss versus being fit and healthy
– Health implications of being overweight
– How tracking your food teaches you about nutrition
– Why strength training is non-negotiable for women in midlife
– Why we need to change our programming around perfection, failing, shame, and guilt when it comes to weight loss
– Why taking action is so important for transformation
– And more…
Connect with Tina Haupert:
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the owner of Carrots ‘N’ Cake as well as a Certified Nutrition Coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P).
Tina and her team use functional testing and a personalized approach to nutrition to help women find balance within their diets while achieving their body composition goals.
Connect with Anna Rockstar:
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1273531139501618
About Anna Rockstar:
Anna is a 53-year-old mom of 3 and a registered nurse by trade, but now her focus is online strength, nutrition, and mindset coaching for women. She offers group and 1:1 coaching as well as an online community called Rock That Fitness. Anna hasn’t always been healthy and fit, and she struggled with her weight most of her adult life. At the beginning of 2017, she moved beyond diets with a sustainable approach, which led her to lose over 60 pounds that she has kept off!