In this episode, Tina shares her personal experience of finding balance between “more” and “less” while navigating the challenges of ulcerative colitis. Over the years, she sought natural healing methods—everything from functional testing and protocols to extreme diets and supplements—in the pursuit of remission.
While her quest for healing seemed like the right path, Tina found herself feeling more and more hopeless and disappointed. She shares details about this emotional rollercoaster—constantly seeking, doing more, and trying so many different approaches— and how she eventually realized that the reason she continued to struggle for so long was because she didn’t fully trust herself or her body, which led to an endless cycle of searching for new solutions.
- Her personal journey with accepting a chronic disease
- Constantly searching for solutions and its emotional impact
- The harmful effects of restrictive diets
- The importance of nourishing the body for healing
- Unlearning what she thought worked for gut health
- Mistakes she made in her journey with ulcerative colitis
- Her new approach for health and healing
Apply for functional testing & 1:1 coaching: https://forms.gle/JT74yhBgxQZRQvgZA
Connect with Tina Haupert:
Facebook: Carrots ‘N’ Cake
YouTube: Tina Haupert
Pinterest: Carrots ‘N’ Cake Hormone Testing & Nutrition Coaching
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the owner of Carrots ‘N’ Cake as well as a Certified Nutrition Coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P).
Tina and her team use functional testing and a personalized approach to nutrition to help women find balance within their diets while achieving their body composition goals.