Over 35 and struggling to see improvements with your body composition? Keep reading for reasons why you’re not seeing perimenopause lean muscle (yet)!
Girl, you are not alone, and it’s not uncommon for women to deal with impatience, self-doubt, and frustration when they don’t see immediate results, despite putting in the effort.
As our hormones begin to shift, it gets harder and harder to build lean muscle, but it’s not impossible!
You just need a different approach!
Here are 6 reasons why you’re not seeing muscle (yet)…
1. Using light weights
If you’re afraid you’ll get too bulky by lifting heavy weights, please know it’s VERY unlikely you will wake up one day with more muscle than you know what to do it, especially if you’re a woman over 35 when you really need to try to build muscle.
2. Doing random workouts
DIY-ing a fitness plan using random workouts from IG, Pinterest, and YouTube means you’re likely getting random results and not building muscle.
3. Not consuming enough calories
Muscle doesn’t come out of nowhere! You need energy (calories) in order to build muscle. Fueling your body properly is oftentimes the key to improved body composition.
4. Lack of consistency
Ideally, you’re strength training at least 3 times per week to see muscle gains. If you fall off frequently with your workouts, keep reading for a summer solution! 😉
5. You haven’t periodized (planned) your workouts and nutrition
If you want to see your muscles really pop, you likely need to complete a fat loss phase. But, remember, a fat loss phases comes AFTER you’ve spent time building muscle.
6. Too much cardio
Cardio doesn’t build muscle. It actually breaks it down since it’s catabolic. Tons of cardio = less muscle.
Well, my friend, if you’re sick of spinning your wheels, you can start building perimenopause lean muscle and get consistent with your training by grabbing our 8-week Winter Warm-Up Program right now!
How to build perimenopause lean muscle
An 8-week, full-body fitness program designed to build more muscle definition, leanness, and strength in just 30 minutes or less per day!
And you’re in luck because we’re offering it at 50% off, but ONLY for another 24 hours.
This program is regularly $119, but now it’s just $67 for a limited time. Don’t wish you had grabbed this fitness program as this low price.
In just 2 MONTHS, you will…
- Get waaaayyy more consistent and motivated with your fitness routine, showing up for yourself daily!
- Know how to prioritize your workouts so you can achieve your physique goals with clear direction and zero guesswork
- Understand what’s most important for staying accountable to yourself and turning the need for external motivation into INTERNAL inspiration!
- Permanently say goodbye to extreme exercise, unrealistic expectations, and an all-or-none mentality with exercise. This program will show you that straightforward, effective exercise done consistently will get you where you want to go, no gimmicks!
- You will get stronger, lose inches, and experience a massive health and energy boost!
We’ve priced this 8-week fitness program at nearly 50% off its original price, so I really hope this a no-brainer for you!
Begin now during the holiday season or save this program to start fresh in the new year!
This offer expires TOMORROW at midnight EST, so don’t delay. This discount goes away after that, and you’ll have to pay full price!